Sunday, November 9, 2008

S'mores

Always putting on a show
What a smile

Getting ready to make s'mores
I love our fire pit!! One of our favorite things to do on a nice evening is start a fire in the backyard and yes if we are lucky enough to have the stuff, make s'mores!! The kids really enjoy roasting the marshmallows more than anything I think. Peyton pretty much cooks them until they fall off the stick and gets another to start all over. We have some great conversations around our fire pit. This particular night we discussed what we'd like for Christmas. All Peyton could come up with was a rocket ship while Kylie had a long list with a baby puppy being at the top, middle, and end!


3 comments:

KPrince said...

Oh man....we want a fire pit so bad! But we need patio furniture first....so we have somewhere to sit.

the uribe family said...

I love it! Aren't fire pits the best? That way you don't have to go camping in the wild outdoors, but can still have the great conversations and watch the flames, AND make s'mores. So cute. :) I can't believe how grown up Kylie is getting!! She is just beautiful.

Sanna and Emmet said...

Great use of the fire pit! We didn't use ours very much this year. It's great you have a covered area for it. Looks perfect! Your back yard is really pretty! So, is Santa bringing Kylie that puppy? :-)