Kylie being so excited about her new makeup decided to do herself up and then got Peyton involved. Good thing daddy wasn't home!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Makeup Lesson
Posted by The Little's at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all things we can give to them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children." Rosaleen Dickson
Kylie being so excited about her new makeup decided to do herself up and then got Peyton involved. Good thing daddy wasn't home!!
Posted by The Little's at 6:38 PM
5 comments:
so cute!!!
I love the pictures!!!!! I can't believe how big the kids are...seems like yesterday Kylie was a cute little baby in a diaper on the beach with us in florida! Time flies! Hopefully we will be getting an assignment this spring and hopefully it will be in OK with you all!!!! We miss you! -James and Lindsey
How cute! I see that very near in our future! haha! I love your blog background...too cute and fall-ish!! They have gotten so tall and are looking so old. You can really tell when you haven't seen them in a while!
Peyton is such a patient little brother! :-)
OH i love it!! Those are the most adorable pictures! ANd I love the blog. We will be able to watch them continue to grow up! They are so big! You're such a great mom!!!
Post a Comment