Peyton started preschool this month and he is really loving it. I was a little worried at how he would react because he is such a "mommas boy" but he has done surprisingly well. His teacher's tell me he has great manners, is helpful and friendly with the other kids, and is he always one step ahead of what they are teaching. I am very proud of him and so glad he is enjoying school. I now have two days a week where for 2 1/2 hours I'm totally kid free and the best part is on Friday's I have 5 hours of freedom!!! Most of my time gets spent rushing home to clean house but at least I get to go it without someone making a new mess behind me!! Last Friday I even got to go to the salon to get my hair cut and have lunch with a friend. What a luxury! I do, however, find myself missing my kids while they are gone. They have both just grown up way to fast! Here are a few pictures of Peyton's first day at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
isn't it blissful! the time goes by way too fast though. melissa is in pre-k for just over 3 hours a day and i love it! i come up home and prop up my feet and take a nap. enjoy your adult time!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!! :) How fun - getting your hair done kid-free!!!! I bet you loved every minute of it. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment